- WordPress Software and Plugin Updates
- Monthly Backups
- *Free SSL Certificate (for non ecommerce websites only)
- Annual License fees for tools used to create your website
Nuts 'n' Bolts Plan
- Everything In The Foundation Plan Plus
- Weekly Backups
- Site Restoration If Hacked
- Security Scanning
- Uptime monitoring
- ** 1 small change per month
* An SSL certificate is the green padlock in your browser, confirming your website is safe. If you have an e-commerce website you will need a stronger SSL
** content update, for example, a blog post ( written by yourself) or an image added.
Monthly content creation which will be shared on
- Your website
- Google my business
- Facebook page
Frequently Asked Questions
- Update WordPress to the latest version
- Update WordPress plugins to their latest version
- Backup website database and site files (once a month)
- Optimise the WordPress database
- Perform SPAM & revisions cleanup
- Run regular security and performance scans
- Perform support requests within allotted minutes ( depends on care plan you choose) a month
- Provide ongoing email support
- Annual software plugin licensing
- Regular site health checks
- Uptime monitoring so I am aware when the site has performance issues
If you do not choose a care plan you will be responsible for maintaining your website's health and security
Yes, I do, we can discuss your options together. Hosting is separate from care plans.
Yes, you will sign a contract when you are happy with the proposal. You will decide whether you are hosted with me and whether you will sign up to a care package.
Unfortunately, I can't guarantee this, however, if anything does happen I should be easily able to restore it from my back up.