$30+gst per month
- WordPress Software and Plugin Updates
- Monthly Backups
- *Free SSL Certificate (for non ecommerce websites only)
- Annual License fees for tools used to create your website
Nuts 'n' Bolts Plan
$65+gst per Month
- Everything In The Foundation Plan Plus
- Weekly Backups
- Site Restoration If Hacked
- Security Scanning
- Uptime monitoring
- ** 1 small change per month
* An SSL certificate is the green padlock in your browser, confirming your website is safe. If you have an e-commerce website you will need a stronger SSL
** content update, for example, a blog post ( written by yourself) or an image added.
$75+gst per hour
Monthly content creation which will be shared on
- Your website
- Google my business
- Facebook page
Frequently Asked Questions
Web hosting providers may or may not update your WordPress software for you (please check their policy), but all web hosts will not update your plugins. WordPress plugins are created by multiple authors and are consistently updated to newer versions to comply with the latest version of WordPress or to address security issues and bugs. It is not guaranteed that the mandated updates to WordPress will not break the website, nor that plugins will continue to function if not updated. For this reason, having a trained web specialist on hand to monitor the website is necessary to update plugins, rollback plugins, replace plugins or even adjust the theme to continue optimal performance.
Depending on the plan you choose it will consist of executing the following services
- Update WordPress to the latest version
- Update WordPress plugins to their latest version
- Backup website database and site files (once a month)
- Optimise the WordPress database
- Perform SPAM & revisions cleanup
- Run regular security and performance scans
- Perform support requests within allotted minutes ( depends on care plan you choose) a month
- Provide ongoing email support
Additionally, the following "behind the scenes" features are included in every plan:
- Annual software plugin licensing
- Regular site health checks
- Uptime monitoring so I am aware when the site has performance issues
If you do not choose a care plan you will be responsible for maintaining your website's health and security
Yes, I do, we can discuss your options together. Hosting is separate from care plans.
Yes, you will sign a contract when you are happy with the proposal. You will decide whether you are hosted with me and whether you will sign up to a care package.
Unfortunately, I can't guarantee this, however, if anything does happen I should be easily able to restore it from my back up.